We want to be 100% transparent when it comes to your personal data. Marketing communications is our passion here at Cofinitive so it’s only fair you understand why and how we collect your data.
We may collect the following data:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Office address
- Other info provided such as sector, company size, and marketing preferences
How and why do we collect this data?
Perhaps you’ve completed the newsletter signup form on our website, or a Cofinitive colleague has exchanged business cards with you at an event. We collect the above data to:
- Build relationships with interested and interesting parties
- Work on projects with clients
- Send tailored, useful content to email subscribers, including invitations to events
- Internal record keeping which could support Cofinitive marketing campaigns
- Enable us to comply with statutory obligations
How do you store data?
Data is stored on a secure, password protected CRM which is accessed by Cofinitive employees and contracted consultants. We may also store emails on a third-party email marketing platform and this statement will reflect any changes. To request a detailed GDPR compliance log, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more detail on our CRM data processing please refer here.
Sharing data with third parties
We will never sell your information to third parties. There might be situations we foresee sharing your details with third parties, for example:
- Existing or potential clients instruct communication with additional suppliers in our network relating to a particular project
- We liaise with suppliers on client project work, with the acknowledgement from the client
You’ll notice our website asks you to accept or decline cookies; a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies with out cookie button. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Want to learn more?
If you would like further information, please email email@example.com