October 2017 sees our founder Faye Holland resume her role as emcee at HR Tech World, once again on the HR Tech World Startup Competition stage. Having talked about innovation in HR technology for the last decade, Faye is well placed as one of the preliminary judges who shortlist the final five participants each event. Extending from this, and to really support the startups, Faye produces blogs on the competition finalists and runners-up on behalf of HR Tech World.
Each interview will be on the HR Tech World blog but here’s the quick list of the competition top 5 and runners-up, and links to the blogs:
- Vercida – Tackling D&I on both sides
- Payzaar – Is this the answer to open market global payroll?
- Enboarder – Making your new recruits welcome
- VCV – AI-powered robot recruitment to scale with VCV
- Robot Vera – 10x Faster Than Humans! Is Robot Vera The Answer To Your Recruitment?
- Candidate.ID – Leveraging digital marketing to reach your best candidates
- Flapps – Time And Attendance Back On The Startup Stage
- Performetric – Combating Mental Fatigue And improving Performance
- Wonderkind – “Hypertargeting” To Reach Active And Passive Candidates
- Sparkus – Scaling The Benefits Of Coaching With Sparkus
- Talentwunder – Social Recruiting
- VanHack – Helping Developers Shine (And Providing An Active Talent Pool)
- Starlinks – Personalised Development With Just 4 Questions
- XOR – Creating a great candidate experience for employee and employer alike
- Zyvo – Getting to grips with your employees
And if you want a quick look at everyone in the incredible #HRTWStartup zone, here is the summary Who’s Who blog!